Without an optimal Big Wall training, you will be able to reach your personal limits very quickly, physically as well as mentally.
In order for your Big Wall project to be a success, we will prepare you optimally.
Contents Big Wall Training:
- Special safety and rope techniques
- Ascent and descent on the fixed rope
- Overnight in the vertical wall
- Sleeping in portable ledge
- Cleaning of cable lengths
- Big Wall rope technology
- Handling and organization of equipment
Big Wall climbing
Countless tours in our Alps as well as worldwide classics await their transfer.
We carry out the following routes:
- El Capitan Routen, Californien
- Dachstein Südwand, Austria
- Marmolada, Italy
- Fitz Roy, Patagonia
- Tours on special requests
Big Wall guidance
Very long climbing routes, up to several days in a wall.
A special highlight is our guided tours through large walls – whether through the south wall of the roof, the Middle Trench in the Dolomites, the Nose at the El Capitan or the gorge of the Verdon.
Anyone who wants to try the 1200m high El Capitan in California can also fulfill this dream with our help.